Based on UGEE’s patented EMR technology, signature pad and handwriting pad supports space resolution and pressure sensitivity, and allows the accurate capture of every handwritten stroke, takes the traditional handwriting into the digital world.
• 6*4 inch active area, moderate size
• Passive and wireless electromagnetic induction, providing smooth writing
• 8192-level pressure sensitivity pen, producing fine stroke thickness and shade change
• UGEE's patented EMR technology allows the accurate capture of every handwritten stroke
• 200 reports per second, capturing and delivering digital handwriting without delay
• The UGEE Signature SDK is available for developers who wish to integrate UGEE signature tablet into their own applications
• The cordless and battery-free pen can be tethered to the tablet so it can't get lost
• The USB cable was locked onto the tablet, to prevent accidental disconnection
• CE, FCC certificate
|Product Name||UGEE CS06 Handwriting Tablet|
This product is based on electromagnetic induction technology.
It can be used in electronic signing, professional drawing and other work
|Pressure Sensitivity||8192 Level|
|Technology||Passive wireless, electromagnetic inducation|
|Pen Model||P57（black）battery-free pen|
|Pen tilt Angle||±45°|
|Input Power||D C 5.0V|
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.