Based on UGEE’s patented EMR technology, signature pad and handwriting pad supports space resolution and pressure sensitivity, and allows the accurate capture of every handwritten stroke, takes the traditional handwriting into the digital world.
• Active wireless electromagnetic technology
• 19.1 inch color display screen, perfectly representing the natural signing experience
• 8192-level pressure sensitivity pen, producing fine stroke thickness and shade change
• 220 reports per second, capturing and delivering digital handwriting without delay
• Highly reliable with 8H tempered glass screen protection
• The tablet can freely adjust of 20-80 degrees
• Eco-friendly material
• CE, FCC certificates
|Product Name||UGEE UG1910 Handwriting Monitor|
This product is based on electromagnetic induction technology.
It can be used in electronic signing, professional drawing and other work
|External Dimension||446X295X60mm（without stent）|
|Pixel Size||0.294（H）X 0.294（V）mm|
|Signal interface||Dual channel LVDS|
|Backlight unit||4 replaceable CCFL edge-light（top/bottom）|
|Input Power||AC100~240V Universal|
|Connection||DP power in；VGA 15-pin；DVI；USB-connector|
|Stylus||Two Active charging pen|
|Pressure Sensitivity||8192 Level|
|Signal interface||USB-Port 1.1|
|Report Rate||220reports/per second|
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.