Based on UGEE’s patented EMR technology, signature pad and handwriting pad supports space resolution and pressure sensitivity, and allows the accurate capture of every handwritten stroke, takes the traditional handwriting into the digital world.
• UGEE's patented EMR technology allows an accurate signature capturing, with the space resolution of 5080 LPI and pressure sensitivity of 2048 levels.
• The UGEE Signature SDK and its demonstration applications are available in C, C# and HTML languages.
• With the internal speaker, the Pad can play voice prompt.
• SD Card and battery-free Stylus.
• Monitor Extension, can be used as a second monitor
• 200 reports per second, capturing and delivering digital handwriting without delay
• The USB connection interface of the screen provides dual-connectivity: handwriting data connectivity and display connection
• CE, FCC certificates
|Product Name||UGEE UG101NF Signature Pad|
This product is based on electromagnetic induction technology.
It can be used in electronic signing, professional drawing and other work
|Display Size||10.1 inch|
|Screen protection||8H Tempered Glass|
|Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Touch Mode||Electromagnetic induction|
|Electromagnetic technology||Battery-free and Wireless technology|
|Pressure Sensitivity||2048 Level|
|Accuracy||±0.5mm(Middle Area);±2mm (The area 5mm from the edge)|
|Pen tilt Angle||±45°|
|Power Type||USB 5V+DC 5V|
|Input Power||D C 5.0V|
|Technology||battery-free & wireless|
|Pen Model||P57(black)battery-free pen|