Based on UGEE’s patented EMR technology, signature pad and handwriting pad supports space resolution and pressure sensitivity, and allows the accurate capture of every handwritten stroke, takes the traditional handwriting into the digital world.
• UGEE's patented EMR technology allows an accurate signature capturing, with the space resolution of 5080 LPI and pressure sensitivity of 8192 levels.
• The UGEE Signature SDK and its demonstration applications are available in C, C# and HTML languages.
• Monitor Extension, can be used as a second monitor
• 200 reports per second, capturing and delivering digital handwriting without delay
• The USB connection interface of the screen provides dual-connectivity: handwriting data connectivity and display connection
• Suitable for deploying in hotels, banks and other business sites.
• CE, FCC certificates
|Product Name||UGEE UG1330 Signature Pad|
This product is based on electromagnetic induction technology.
It can be used in electronic signing, professional drawing and other work
|Display Size||13.3 inch IPS Screen|
|Screen protection||6H Tempered Glass|
|Pressure Sensitivity||8192 Level|
|Report Rate||220 RPS|
|Pen tilt Angle||±45°|
|Contrast Ratio||800:1 (Typ)|
|Input Power||USB 5V+DC 5V|
|Computer terminal interface||USB, HDMI, DC|
|Technology of stylus||Battery-free & wireless|
|Pen Model||P03 battery-free pen|